The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Department of Energy, Government of Rajasthan has announced the 920 posts of the Assistant Personnel Officer. Applicants will get RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Admit Card on the official website of the department. They can download the Rajasthan Energy Assistant Personnel Officer Exam Call Letter with the help of their applicant’s ID and password provided to them while submitting their online applications.
RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Admit Card 2021
The corporation accepted the online applications of the candidates up to 22 March and now candidates will get the RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Exam Date and other recruitment details. The candidates are advised to be prepared for the examination as the date of the written test could be out at any time by the board. Till then candidates are advised to read this post on the RVUNL Admit Card and other points involved in the examination.
- Exam Authority – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.
- Department – State Electricity Department, Rajasthan
- Post Name – Assistant Personnel Officer
- Number of Posts – 920
- Admit Card Release Date -15 days before the examination
- Website – www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl
The Rajasthan Energy Board has released these vacancies in February 2021 and it received an overwhelming response from the applicants in the form of a huge number of applications submitted by them. Now the board will determine the name of all the eligible candidates who can sit for the online competitive examination. The Nigam will release admit cards for those candidates who have submitted applications online and the application was complete.
Where to download the RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Admit Card 2021
After applying for the recruitment and release of the examination, all candidates have a question in mind whether the board will release the admit card online on its web portal or it will send them to the registered addresses of the candidates. We have the answer to this question of candidates, the board will release the RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Call Letter on its official it will not send them by post/mail to the candidates. Candidates have to download the document from the website of the commission. Applicants can follow the below-given process to download the admit card:
- Go to the direct URL of the recruitment at https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/energy-department/rvunl/en/Career.html#
- Here on this page, you will get the list of all the vacancy details under Common Recruitment for various posts in State Power Companies.
- After the release of the Assistant Personnel Officer Admit Card, the board will activate a link to download the admit card on this.
- Candidates can download the admit card by providing their detail and they need to print this document to carry it to the examination center.