RSMSSB Steno Admit Card 2021 / Rajasthan Stenographer Exam Date / RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card – RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Date 2021, Rajasthan RSMSSB Steno Phase I Admit Card 2021, Check RSMSSB Exam Date for the Steno Written Examination. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board announced the date for the Stenographer exam. The exam will be conducted on 21 March 2021. The admit card for the same will be released in the second week of March-2021.
RSMSSB released the notification for the 1211 stenographer post. A large number of the candidates showed their interest in the recruitment and filled the application forms. The last date to fill the online application form was 24 September 2021.
RSMSSB Steno Admit Card 2021
The RSMSSB Steno Admit Card will be released only for those applicants who have submitted their online application for the recruitment wihtout ny error and have required educational qualification for the vacancies. Soon Stenographer Exam Date will be annouced by the department and applicatnts will be gvien a link to download thier Rajasthan Steno Admit Card from the official website.
|Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Exam Date||21 March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||One week before exam|
As we know all the exmainations are conducted on some set of rules which are followed by all the applciants. If any candidates found transpaasing these rules, he/she will be debarred from this and future examinations of the RSMSSB. Candidates are not allowed to carry extra things to the exam center except admit card, identity proof and neccessary stationary.
RSMSSB Stenographer Exam date & Pattern
RSMSSB Stenographer exam will be organised on 21 March 2021. The exam will be held in the following phases.
- Phase 1 – A written exam will be conducted in phase – I. The written exam consists of two papers. Each paper has 150 questions and 100 marks. The first paper contains the questions of General Knowledge and General Science. The second paper will have questions of General Hindi and General English.
- Phase –II – This Phase contains the typing test. This Phase also has two papers.
The candidate has to pass both papers. The candidate who qualifies in the written exam will admit to the typing test.
RSMSSB Steno Salary
|Salary Breakdown||Salary Detail|
|Pay Level||Level-10 of pay matrix|
|Basic Salary||Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 3600|
Instruction to download RSMSSB Stenographer admit card:-
- First of all, login to your SSO Id with your username and password.
- Now on the Homepage Go to teh “Admit Card” section
- Then choose the recruitment tab and select the exam.
- After selecting the exam click on the print admit card. The admit card will be shown to you.
- Check all the details on the admit card. If there are any changes then inform the RSMSSB immediately.
Official Website – http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/