The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers also knows as REET 2020 will be conducted by the board in the month of August. The REET 2020 Notification Online Application forms will be available on the official website of the board. As per the sources their will approximately 31000 vacancies for the 3rd-grade teacher Bharti in the Rajasthan education department.
Here on this page candidates can check all the details related to the REET Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form, Age Limit, Application Fee, Education Qualification and other eligibility criteria. BSER REET Bharti 2020 Notification details will be available at official website at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) will conduct the REET 2020 on 2nd August 2020 at various examination centers across the country. Soon it will activate the online application link for the candidates. Board is preparing for the test and lining up all its resources to smoothly conduct the test. Stay connected with our website to get the latest updates on this topic.
|Important Date for REET 2020|
|Official Notification||January 2020|
|First Date to Apply Online||February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Feb/March 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee (Online/Offline)||Feb/March 2020|
|Exam Date||02 August 2020|
Rajasthan BSER REET Recruitment 2020
As we all that Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer will conduct this test and recruit candidates on the post of 3rd Grade Teacher. There will be more than 10 lakh candidates who are going to sit for the written examination.
REET 2020 Application Fee:
- For Level 1 or Level 2 (Only 1 Paper) – Rs 550/-
- For Level 1 & Level 2 (Both Papers) – RS 750/-
REET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The BSER will select the candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria which will be the same for all candidates. There will be no exemption for any candidate in any situation. If you want to get selected in the REET 2020 then you must have the following educational qualification.
For Level – 1 Primary Teacher (Class 1 to Class 5)
- Passed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and must have 2 years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) OR
- Passed Senior Secondary with 45% and pursuing 2 years D.El.Ed as per NCTE OR
- Passed Senior Secondary with 50% marks and pursuing 4 years B.El.Ed in Final Year
- Passed Graduation and Have Diploma in Education
For Level – 2 Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6 to Class 8)
- Passed Graduation with 50% marks and have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Passed Graduation with 45% marks and Appearing/Passed 2 year B.Ed
- Passed Higher Secondary with 50% marks and Passed/Appearing in the final year B.A. B.Ed or B.Sc B.Ed
|Reet Vacancies District Wise Details|
|District||Level 1||Level 2||Total|
How to Apply for REET 2020 – Stepwise
Candidates who are willing to try out the REET 2002 may follow the below-given procedure to submit an online application form for this recruitment. Please note that the commission will not be responsible for the any mistyped spellings or mistakes in the application form. Please fill the form very carefully and keep a copy of it till the completion of the selection procedure.
Step-1 – Visit Official Website
- Candidates have to first open the official website of the department.
- It can be reached at http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Step-2 – Registration
- Now the candidate has to register himself/herself.
- It will require the basic details of the candidate.
- Here you will get a Registration Number & Password.
Step-3 – Application Form
- Now in the application form candidates have to fill up the basic details and educational details.
- So After filling this form, you will be taken to another page.
Step-4 – Document Upload
- In this step, candidates have to upload all the required documents like photo, signature and educational certificates.
- Please scan documents properly otherwise your application will be rejected.
- After uploading documents please recheck your application form and look out for any mistake or error.
Step-5 – Fee Payment
- Now candidates have to pay the fee for the application of REET 2020.
- Application Fee Can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode – Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking, E-Challan, etc.
- Offline Mode – Bank Challan.
Step-6 – Application Form Printout
- After you have checked that the application form is error-free.
- And you have paid the online application fee then you can proceed to takeout a printout of the form.
- Takeout a clear printout of the application form and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
Links for REET 2020 Recruitment Notification Online Application Form
|Official Website||Apply Online|