The Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Limited (RCDF) will be organizing a written examination for the port of the Assistant Manager and Junior Manager. Candidates will get their RCDF AM Admit Card 2021 as soon as the date of examination is announced by the federation. Also, candidates will be notified of the updated Rajasthan Dairy AM, JM Exam Date after the lockdown. A huge number of candidates took part in the online application process of the 476 vacancies in the RCDF. These candidates will be filtered on the basis of their performance in the written examination and their educational qualifications.
RCDF Admit Card 2021 – Assistant Manager, Junior Manager
RCDF Admit Card 2021 – All the candidates are required to carry this piece of paper to the examination center accompanied by other examination documents. RCDF Admit Card for Assistant Manager (AM) & Junior Manager (JM) will be released 20 days before the date of examination. There will be only one way to download the admit card i.e. official website of the corporation.
|Exam Authority||Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation Limited (RCDF)|
|Number of Posts||502|
|Application Date||January-February 2021|
|Written Exam Date||June-July 2021 (Expected)|
|RCDF Admit Card Release Date||10-15 days before the exam date|
Candidates will need their application details and password to download the Rajasthan Dairy Admit Card, you will also need a working internet connection, a device to browse the internet, and a printer to print a copy of the document. before printing the document please check it for any misprint or any misinformation printed on it.
Where to download the Rajasthan RCDF Admit Card Download 2021
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the RCDF at rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now you will see the ”Important Links” section in the navigation bar.
- In the dropdown of it, you will find the “Call Letter Download” link.
- Then on the next page select the name of the examination i.e. RCDF Assistant Manager / Junior Manager Admit Card.
- Now enter the details of the applicant and proceed to download the document.