RBI Security Guard Admit Card will be required to appear in the written test of the examination of the Security Guard. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has notified through a notification published on its official website about the openings of the vacancies of the Security Guard. This recruitment notice was issued to select the applicants from the Ex-Servicemen category who have worked in the Armed Forces of India. The selection of the candidates will be made purely on the basis of their marks in the written test.
For the written test it will release a detailed notice to candidates to let them know about the examination scheme and exam dates. After declaring the RBI Security Guard Exam Date then it will release the RBI Security Guard Admit Card. All other details are mentioned below where applicants can check their examination scheme, exam syllabus, and pattern of the exam. The candidates will be called for an online written examination and physical test after applying for the recruitment.
rbi.org.in RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
Reserve Bank of India is the central bank of India which controls and regulates the banking environment in the country. Now candidates are getting a chance to get a job at the RBI premises. Candidates who are ex-army personnel or defense personnel and know-how to handle arms are eligible candidates for the selection process. The candidates who are physically challenged are not eligible to apply for the test.
After getting selected for the vacancies the candidates will be given proper training to handle the security equipment available at the bank. Also, applicants will be deployed to guard the bank and residential properties of the RBI as well.
|Exam Conducted by||IBPS|
|Job Location||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|RBI Security Guard Exam Date||not out yet|
|RBI SG Admit Card||15 days before the exam date|
RBI Security Guard Selection Process
If you have applied for the Security Guard written then you must have the pattern of examination. Candidates will be filtered firstly on the basis of their marks in the written test then they will be called for the Physical Test (PST/PET) which will be a qualifying test.
There will be 100 multiple choice type questions in the examination and candidates will get 80 minutes to solve these questions. Candidates will get 1 mark for each right answer and there will be no negative marking in the test.
|Paper Name||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude/Numerical Ability||30|
The Process to download the RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
- Firstly you need all the information required to download the document such as application number, password, etc.
- Then visit the official website of the recruitment at www.rbi.org.in.
- Now head to the “Notification Section”, Click on the links and move to another page.
- Then you will be asked to enter the candidate credentials, enter details and press submit button.
- After that, your document will appear on your device screen.
- Downlaod the RBI Security Guard Admit Card in PDF document format and proceed to get a clear printout.
Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 – Click here
- RBI Grade B Officer Result 2021 (Released) Check Merit List, Cut Off Score
- RBI Office Attendant Answer Key 2021 – Reserve Bank OA Answer Sheet
- RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2021 – Reserve Bank OA Hall Ticket at opportunities.rbi.org.in