The Punjab Subordinate Staff Selection Board (PSSSB) has released Advertisement No 01/2021 regarding the 1152 vacancies of Patwari (Irrigation Booking Clerk) and Ziledar in the state. Candidates can apply online from the website of the board. The recruitment process will be started on 14th January and ends on 11 February.
After a long wait, the Punjab Government has finally released the schedule for the PSSSB Patwari Online Application Forms and recruitment process. Candidates who are looking for the details of Punjab Patwari Recruitment can check this article for more information.
|Punjab PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 – Important Details|
|First Date to Apply Online||14 January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 February 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||15 February 2021|
Punjab Patwari Age Limit
|Patwari||18 to 42 Years (candidates will get the age relaxation as per the rules)|
PSSSB Patwari Pay Scale
|Patwari (Revenue)||Revenue Department||19900 (Candidate will get 5000 as a stipend for first 18 months)|
|Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari)||Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||19900|
|Zilladars||Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||35400|
|Zilladars||Dept. of Water Resources||35400|
|Ziledar||Any Bachelor Degree|
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Selection Process
- Preliminary Test
- Main Test
How to Apply for Punjab PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021
The candidates who are searching for the details of the Punjab PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 to apply online for the Patwari and Ziledar vacancies then you can follow the below-given process. Candidates are advised to make sure they have all educational documents, a phone number, and an email ID before applying online.
Candidates will be asked to submit their information through a registration form and upload their documents so make sure you have clean scans of your documents and recent passport size photograph.
- Firstly you need to go to the official website at sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Now head to the recruitment section and click on the “Patwari and Ziledar Recruitment”
- Then you need to enter the details of candidates and after that enter the educational details
- On the next page, you will be asked to upload documents of the candidate
- After uploading documents you will be redirected to a payment page where you have to pay the online application fee for the recruitment.
- After completing all these steps please takeout a clear printout of the Punjab Patwari Online Application and keep it safe throughout the selection process.
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement here|
|Apply Online Here|