Panihati Municipality HHW Recruitment 2021 Applications invited for the 170 Honorary Health Worker (HHW) Posts.
The Panihati Municipality has invited offline applications for the post of Honorary Health Worker (HHW). The Panihati Municipality HHW Recruitment 2021 will be organized on the basis of the marks of candidates in the Madhyamik examination and their performance in the interview. The candidates who are interested in the social service will be preferred for this recruitment. Candidates will get a fixed honorarium of 4500 from the department for their services.
Panihati Municipality HHW Recruitment 2021
The recruitment of Honorary Health Worker (HHW) has been called by the Panihati Municipality. The board has invited online applications from the married / divorced / widow women who are residents of the Municipality. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the Madhyamik class. The weightage of Madhyamik marks for the final selection list will be 90% and 10% weightage will be given to the interview marks.
|First date to apply||20 September 2021|
|Last date to apply||26 October 2021|
|Notification Release date||20 September 2021|
- Candidates must have passed the Madhyamik with good marks
- Candidates having higher qualification marks can also apply but their marks in the Madhyamik class will be considered for the final selection list.
- There is no fee mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- The monthly honorarium of the HHW will be Rs. 4,500/-
- The final merit list should be prepared based on marks obtained by the candidate in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination and scores secured in the interview taken together.
- Eligible candidates to be called for interview in the ratio of 1:10 for every vacancy of HHW based on the marks obtained in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidate in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination (90% weightage).
- Score in the interview (10% weightage).
- Proof of Age – Madhyamik Admit card
- Proof of residence – Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Ration Card
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik
- Proof of Caste/Category
- Self-attested copy of Marriage Certificate / Voter Card / Ration Card / Aadhaar Card mentioning the husband name for married candidates, Death Certificate of husband for widows, and Order of Hon’ble Court order for divorce, if any for divorcees
Steps to apply for the Panihati Municipality HHW Recruitment 2021
- As the board has invited offline applications then candidates have to manually fill the application form.
- Candidates can download the applications form from the below-given link
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates have to attach self-attested copies of all documents required by the board.
- After filling up the application form and attaching the documents the candidates need to send this form to the Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation (for Municipal Corporation) or Chairperson / Chairperson Board of Administrators / Administrator/ Executive Officer of the ULB.
Officila Website of Panihati Municipality – Click here