OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter/Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2021 – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection board is going to conduct a written exam on 07 Feb 2021 for the post of Nursing Officer. The exam will be held for 6432 District Cadre Nursing Office post jobs. The application process for these posts was completed on 24 Dec 2020. A large number of students who have applied for these posts will sit in the examination.
Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Date – The Odisha Nursing Officer Exam will be conducted on 7th Feb 2021. Applicants will get their call letter or admit card days before the prescribed examination date. You will be able to download your document with the help of your registration id and password created at the time of application registration.
Brief Summary of Examination of OSSSC Nursing Officer
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer|
|Exam Date||07 Feb 2021|
|Admit card Date||2 Weeks Before the Exam|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter Exam Pattern
There will be a written examination for 100 marks total. All the questions in the paper will be Multiple Choice Questions. The paper scheme will be as follows:-
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|One Paper||The Question as per the Syllabus of GNM/B.Sc Course||60||60||2 Hours|
|Practical Skill Questions||25||25|
|The Arithmetic of HSC Level||10||10|
|English of HSC Level||5||5|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter – Steps to download
As the admit card for the OSSSC Nursing Officer exam is released. The candidate has to download the admit card from the official website of OSSSC. To download the Admit Card the candidate has to follow these simple steps –
- Go to the official website of the OSSSC – www.osssc.gov.in
- Then click on the link “OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter”
- Then fill in the Registration Number and Password and click on the login tab.
- Here you can find the vacancy you had applied for. Click on that and download your admit card.
- Take a print out and save the admit card for future reference.
The candidates who are going to participate in the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam must bring the following things to the examination center –
- Photo Id Proof
- Printed Copy of Admit Card.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2021 Exam Date @www.osssc.gov.in
- (New Exam Date) GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 Range Forest Officer Admit Card
- OAVS Admit Card 2021 Check Principal TGT PGT PET Computer Teacher Exam Date, Paper Pattern
- Odisha High Court ASO Hall Ticket 2021 – OHC Assistant Section Officer Exam Date
- GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 – Gujarat Medical Officer Call Letter | Exam Date