The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission(OSSSC) is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Forest Guard inMarch 2020. Candidates will get the copies of their OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card One week before the commencement of the examination. We will post an update here once the Odisha Forest Guard Admit Card released by the Commission on its official website.
The candidates will be notified through their registered Emai-ID and Mobile for the availability of the OSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card on the official website by the recruitment authority. It contains vital information about the candidates and examination like Name, Photo, Signature, Father Name of Candidate and Exam Date, Exam Time, Exam Center of the test.
|OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 – Details & Dates|
|Name of Recruiter||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Total No of Posts||806|
|Examination Date||March (Tentative)|
|OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card Release Date||Not yet released|
How to download Odisha Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are willing to appear for the written examination of the Forest Guard will have to download the Admit Card from the official website of the commission. Candidates must have their application Id and password to download the Odisha Forest Guard Admit Card.
- Step-1: Visit the official website of the OSSSC at osssc.gov.in
- Step-2: Now select the “Forest Guard” from the notification section
- Step-3: Then enter the details of the candidate and proceed further
- Step-4: After that, you will be prompted to download or takeout printout of the document
- Step-5 Now takeout a clear printout of the OSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card
- Step-6: Take this printout to the examination center and sit for the examination
To Download the OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card – Click here
Candidates who are visiting the examination center without proper documentation will not be allowed to enter the sit in the written exam. So it is important to carry a valid printout of Admit Card/Hall Ticket/E-Admission Card accompanied by a valid government issue photo identity proof.
Applicants have to bring a valid and original document to the center of examination otherwise they will not get entry into the center. We have shared a list of documents below:
- Adhar Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
Please note that AFFIDAVIT Certificate with the photograph of candidate and Ration card is not valid for the examination point of view. So candidates have to show a document along with Odisha Forest Guard Admit Card to the exam invigilator.
- Delhi Forest Guard Admit Card 2020 – Forest Guard Syllabus exam date
- Karnataka Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2020 – KFD Admit Card Exam Date
- KARTET Hall Ticket 2020 – Download Kar-TET Admission Ticket (Released)
- Raj High Court Admit Card 2020 – HCRAJ Peon Admit Card Exam Date
- Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – SLPRB Exam Date, Hall Ticket Online