OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021 OPTCL ITI Trainee Solved Question Paper for the examination organized on 10th December 2021.
The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) conducted a Computer Based Test (CBT) on 10th December 2021 for the recruitment of 200 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainees (JMOT) in the organization. Candidates are now searching for the OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021 for the examination they have attended. The board will publish the question paper solution on the official website of the commission for all codes of the question paper. If you are one of those candidates who appeared for the recruitment examination of the contract-based job of JMOT in the OPTCL then you should read this article till the end.
OPTCL JMOT Asnwer Key 2021
|Name of the organization||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)|
|Name of the post||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|No. of vacancies||200|
|JMOT Exam Date||10 December 2021|
|OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021 Release Date||December 2021|
|Applications Date||September – October 2021|
OPTCL JMOT Selection Process & Exam Overview
All those participants who have submitted online applications for the recruitment of JMOT appeared for the Computer Based Test on 10 December 2021. Now all those candidates who will pass this test will be advanced to the skill test and then combined marks of the CBT and Skill test will be taken to prepare the final selection list of the recruitment.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the CBT, Skill Test, and Career Marking.
- The CBT had 200 questions in total, where 160 questions were from the Subject of the candidates and 20-20 questions were from General Knowledge and English Language respectively.
- No negative marking will be used while checking the answer sheets of the candidates.
- For the skill test, a total of 600 candidates will be shortlisted after the result declaration of the CBT.
- The skill test will be qualifying in nature and involves activities like climbing Towers / Structures, so prepare accordingly.
- The final merit list of the examination will be prepared on the basis of 80% marks of CBT and 20% marks of Career marking.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Test Name||General / SEBC||SC/ST/PWD|
|Computer Based Test||50%||40%|
|Skill Test||40% (Qualifying in Nature)|
|Career Marking||For ITI – 60% weightage | For HSC – 40% weightage|
Steps to download the OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021
The candidates can download the OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021 from the official website by following the below-given instructions. The board will also publish a notification to inform candidates about the availability of the Odish Power JMOT Solved Question Paper 2021. So candidates are requested to regularly check the official website and our website for more updates on this topic.
- Visit the official website of the OPTCL at www.optcl.co.in.
- Then go to the recruitments section of the website.
- Now select the JMOT recruitment.
- On that page, candidates will find a link to download the OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021.
- Then select the question paper code of your examination.
- Then download the document on your device.
- Now match your answers with the answers given in the answer key.
|Official Website – Click here||KnowledgeVerse Home – Click here|
|OPTCL JMOT Answer Key 2021 – Click here|