NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 – The National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released a notification to accept the online applications for 797 Community Health Officer vacancies in the state. All eligible candidates are now applying for the UP NHM CHO Bharti 2021 and submitting their NHM UP CHO Online Application Form on the official website of the examination board. The last date to submit an online application for NHM UP Jobs 2021 is 17 August 2021. Candidates are advised to submit their complete online application form as soon as possible.
Now candidates are advised to prepare for the written examination which will be conducted by the department very soon. Applicants will get their NHM UP CHO Admit Card released by the board on its official website very soon. The syllabus of the examination will be based on the syllabus of candidates studied in the previous class.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Online Application Submission Start Date – 28 Jul 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Applications – 17 Aug 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee – 17 Aug 2021
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Distribution
- Community Health Officer – 797
The age of applicants must be less than 35 years as of the last date of application (17/08/2021).
UP NHM CHO Bharti Educational Qualification
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN)
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN)
Uttar Pradesh CHO Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
- Written Test
How to Submit Online Application UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
To submit the online application candidate must have all the required details & documents ready with them. Candidates will need his/her personal details and educational certificates with photographs & signatures before starting the online application process.
- Go to the official website at https://kgmu.edu.in/choapplications/index.php
- Now got the Recruitment section
- Then select the Community Health Officer Recruitment’s “Apply Online” button
- Then enter the basic details of the applicant and then upload the documents of the examinee.
- Now it will redirect you to the application submission page where you need to pay the online application fee.
- Pay the fee and submit the form to take out a printout of the completed application form.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|