The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) on 15th March 2020. This will be a preliminary examination and candidates will be called for the mains examination in the month of July 2020. MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket will be released on the official website of the commission.
- Starting date of Online registration – 17.01.2020
- Last date to submit the online application – 06.02.2020
- MPSC AMVI Preliminary Exam Date – 15.03.2020 (tentative)
- Main Exam Date – July 2020 (tentative)
As we all know that there is a huge number of candidates applied for this examination and candidates will face tough competition for the above-said posts in the recruitment. Applicants will have to show this Maha PSC AMVI Hall Ticket to the exam invigilator and valid identity proof.
MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2020
Onlne applications for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector concluded on 06th February 2020 and candidates are now waiting for the release of MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket from the commission. Candidate will get all updates here on this webpage related to this recuitment process. Please bookmark this page to get more information in future.
|MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021|
|Recruitment Organisation||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||AMVI (Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector)|
|Pre Exam Date||15.03.2020|
|Hall Tickets Availability||10 days before the exam date|
How to Download the MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official website of MPSC
- Now click on the AMVI Recruitment
- Enter the Application ID & Password
- Now On the next page, you will get “MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket“
- Click on the download button and proceed to takeout a printout of it.
- Then carry it to the center of examination along with a valid ID proof
Candidates are advised to pair the Maharashtra AMVI Admit Card with a Photo Identity Proof issued by the government or government recognized authority. Candidates can carry any of the following documents to prove the authenticity of their candidature.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- School/College Identity Card
- Company ID Card etc.