The Karnataka Public Service Commission has organized a written examination for the First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Examination all across the state. The FDA Exam was organized on 23rd and 24th January and SDA Exam held on 13 & 14 February. Now applicants are in need of KPSC FDA Key Answer and KPSC SDA Key Answer to solve their examination question paper and estimate their marks in the examination.
The compulsory language test for both FDA and SDA held on 24 January. Candidates will be able to download their FDA Answer Key from the official website of the commission as soon as it concludes the written examination process. Applicants will be informed through a detailed notification of the availability of the SDA Answer Key on the official communication sources.
|KPSC FDA SDA Key Answer 2021 – Details|
|Recruiter||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Answer Key||Releasing Soon|
KPSC FDA SDA Key Answer 2021
The KPSC is the recruitment authority for the recruitment of various posts in various departments in the Karnataka Government. For this purpose, it advertised for the engagement of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant in the state administration. More than 5 lakh candidates applied and sit for the written examination as per the reports.
Candidates can use the Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Key Answer 2021 to predict their score in the examination and expect their exam result from the prediction of the key. Also, applicants will have an overview of the examination Cutoff and Merit List as they will share their scores with other fellow contestants.
- First Division Assistant (FDA)- 1112 Vacancies
- Second Division Assistant (SDA)- 1279 Vacancies
- FDA Exam – 23 and 24 Jan 2021
- SDA Exam – 13 and 14 February 2021
- Language Exam – 24 January 2021
KPSC FDA SDA Answer Key 2021 – Objection Form
The commission will firstly release the preliminary or temporary key answer for the examinees and then it will ask students to submit the online objection forms to the department. The applicants can submit their objections with the documental proof to the commission and can ask for the required changes.
Then commission checks the wrongs answers reported by the candidates with the proofs submitted by them. If they find it valid and necessary for the recruitment then they publish a refined KPSC FDA SDA Key Answer on their website.
How to download KPSC FDA Answer Key 2021
- Candidates have to log in to the official web portal KPSC http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now in the latest notification section search for the “Karnataka FDA Key Answer“.
- Now, this link will take you to the next page where you will be asked for your examination question paper code.
- Select your paper code and proceed to download the answer key in the PDF Format.
- Now check your answers with the official key.
- Share your experience with other candidates in the comment section below.