The Karnataka School Education Board is going to conduct a written examination for the candidates who have applied for the KAR TET 19 on 15th March 2020. The KarTET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card/ Admission Ticket will be available on the official website of the board at http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Applicants can use their application ID and Password to download the Kar TET Hall Ticket from the web portal.
KARTET Exam on 15th March 2020 is Postponed and now board will conduct it on 12th April 2020.
The commission will conduct the examination in two papers, Paper 1 is for the candidates who have applied for class 1 to 5 and Paper 2 is for those candidates who have applied for class 6 to 8. Without a valid printout of this document, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam center premises.
|Exam Date||Paper||Exam Time||Duration|
|15-03-2020||Paper – I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 Noon||2:30 HOURS|
|Paper-II||02-00 PM to 04-30 PM|
KATET Hall Ticket 2020 – Download E-Admission Card
|Exam Board||Karnataka State Education Board|
|Exam Name||KarTET 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release date||7 March 2020|
The candidates who are going to attend the KARTET 2019 must-have information about its details and other rules. For the same purpose, the commission releases the KARTET Hall Ticket by the examination authority. It will be available on the official website of the board. It has some important details which are necessary to conduct the exam properly.
The applicants have to download the KARTET E-Admission Ticket online because the board will not send it to the candidate through registered mail. For the same reason, candidates need to visit the official website of the commission and download the KAR TET Hall Ticket and take it to the exam center.
Admit Car of KarTET will carry the below-mentioned details on it:
- Candidate Name
- Seat Number/Roll Number
- Application ID
- Father Name of Candidate
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Registration Number
- Exam Schedule
- Thumb Impression & Photo of Candidate
Steps to Download the KARTET Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official website of Karnataka School Education Board ( Link is given below)
- Now log in to the candidate account with the help of application ID and date of birth
- Then select your paper name and click on the proceed button.
- After that candidate will be asked to takeout a printout of the KARTET Hall Ticket
- Then take it to the examination hall with a valid photo Identity card.
The candidates who are willing to attend the examination will have to carry the Admissions ticket along with a valid identity proof which should be from a government authority or government recognized authority. List of all the valid documents is given below :
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card etc
The candidates must note that the Ration card is not a valid identity proof, they have to produce other valid ID proof in front of the exam invigilator.
- Karnataka Guest Teacher Hall Ticket 2021 – Exam Date, Hall Ticket Schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- KPSC SDA Hall Ticket 2021 – Download SDA e-admission card Check Exam Date
- KFD Hall Ticket 2021 – kfdrecruitment.in Karnataka Forest Guard Exam Date
- MPSC AMVI Hall Ticket 2021 – Maha PSC Hall Ticket Download Link
- KPWD Hall Ticket 2021 – KPSC PWD AE JE Exam Date