Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment 2021 KHC SDA Recruitment Apply Online. Candidates can submit online applications for the recruitment of 146 Second Division Assistants at KHC. The online web portal for the registrations will be closed on 24 September 2021. Candidates who have a graduate degree are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Here on this page applicants will find the details of Online Application, Registration Dates, Syllabus, Advertisement PDF file & Paper Pattern. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the written examination and interview organized by the court on later dates. We will also update candidates on the KHC SDA Recruitment Admit Card, Answer Key, Result & Cut Off Marks, Interview Call Letter for the written examination.
Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment 2021
All the candidates who are willing to apply online for the KHC SDA Recruitment 2021 can check the below-given details before submitting the online application form. Candidates are requested to read the recruitment notification pdf to successfully submit the Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment Application Form before the last date. Application sent to the high court other than the online mode will not be accepted thus candidate will not be allowed to take part in the selection process of the Second Division Assistant.
|Online Application Start Date||25 August 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||24 September 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||27 September 2021|
|Notification Release Date||24 August 2021|
|Examination Date||To be notified later|
- General/Unreserved/OBC Applicants – ₹300
- SC/ST/Persons with benchmark disability/ Cat-I – ₹200
- Applicant must have passed his/her graduation and does not hold any backlog are eligible to apply for the KHC SDA Recruitment 2021.
- General Category Candidates must have 55% marks in graduation and SC/ST candidates must have 50% marks in their graduation.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation is a must for all candidates.
- ₹25500-81100/- Per Month (Level-4)
- For General Candidates – 35 years (Upper Age Limit)
- OBC/Cat-IIA & IIB/Cat-IIIA & IIIB Candidates – 38 years (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST Candidates – 40 years (Upper Age Limit)
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination organized by the examination board. The examination will be of 100 marks and candidates have to score 60 marks or 60% to pass the examination. The KHC SDA Paper Pattern & Syllabus is given below. Candidates are required to secure minimum required marks in each section of the question paper as discussed below:
|Paper Name||Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|Translation Kannada to English||30||20|
- Educational Certificates, Caste Certification, Reservation Certificate
Steps to apply online for the KHC SDA Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka High Court (KHC) at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Now in the notification section select the Recruitments option.
- Here you will see, Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2021 link.
- Click on the link and enter the details of he applicants.
- Now you will be asked to upload the documents of the participant.
- Then you need to pay the application fee and submit the online application form.
Karnataka High Court SDA Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Official Website||Visit here|
|Apply Online||Click here|