Jharkhand GDS Result 2021 will be released on the official website at appost.in along with the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2021 and Jharkhand GDS Cut Off Marks. Applicants will be able to download it without providing any details. Names of all the selected candidates will be reflected on the PDF file of the Merit List released by the department.
The Jharkhand Postal Circle of the Indian Post will declare the Gramin Dak Sevak Result soon. Previously the last date for filling the online application form was extended by the Postal Department. As the officials told that the result of Jharkhand GDS Result will be made available soon. The Jharkhand Postal Circle released the notification for 1118 Posts.
How to check the Jharkhand GDS Result
The result for the Jharkhand GDS will be released by the Postal Department in Feb 2021. The job-seekers who applied for the GDS post can check their result as given below –
- Step – Go to the official website of the Indian Post – www.appost.in
- On the official website look for the result released tab. In the result released tab look for the Jharkhand Postal Circle link and click on it.
- After clicking the tab a PDF will download, now open the PDF.
Now you can find your details in the downloaded PDF.
Salary of Jharkhand GDS Engagement
All the posted candidate will receive a remuneration of –
4 Hours of Working – Rs.10,000/-
5 Hours Working – Rs. 14500/-
Selection Procedure of the Jharkhand GDS
All the selected candidates will be called for mandatory document verification. The date and time for the document verification will be given by the postal department after declaring the result. Apart from the merit list, all the selected candidates will receive the SMS on their registered mobile number.
List of Documents for the Document Verification
The applicant has to carry the original documents. A photocopy of the document will not be accepted by the department. Applicants need to verify his/her qualifications by presenting original documents in front of the board.
- Class 10th mark sheet. SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Computer Training Certificate
- Caste certificate, if you are availing reservation benefits.
- A printed copy of the application form
- One Photo Id proof
- Police Verification
- Call Latter, and other relevant documents.
The Postal department usually takes some time to complete the process. All the candidates are advised not to use fake documents at the time of document verification. Doing this is a crime and you will be punished under the laws.
- Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Result 2021 – Kar Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- North Eastern GDS Result 2021 – NE North East Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- MH Post Result 2021 – Postman, MTS, Mail Guard Merit List Cutoff Marks
- Punjab GDS Result 2021 – Check PB Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List