The Haryana Cooperative Bank is also known as HARCO Bank has announced the 790 Clerk Posts, 123 Junior Accountant Posts, 35 Senior Accountant Posts, and 30 Assistant Manager/ Development Officer Posts last year. Now candidates are waiting for the release of the HARCO Bank Admit Card and Exam Date. As per the official notification candidates will get the HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 10-15 days before the exam date.
All those candidates who are willing to appear in the written examination of the HARCO Bank will be conducted very soon by the bank as per reports. All applicants will have to carry Haryana Cooperative Bank Clerk Admit Card with them to get entry to the examination center.
HARCO Bank Admit Card 2021 – Important Details
Candidates who are waiting for the release of the examination schedule for the Clerk, Jr & Sr Accountant’s written test, and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer will get the good news very soon. They can then read all the details related to the HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card and share information in the comments section.
The candidates will get the admit card 10-15 days before the conduction of the written examination. Also, applicants will not be allowed to enter the exam venue without showing admit card to the center officials. Applicants are advised to carry one proof of identification and two recent passport size photographs to the examination center along with the HARCO Bank Admit Card. Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall 20-30 minutes before the time of examination.
How to download the HARCO Bank Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the website of HARCO Bank at https://www.harcobank.org.in/Recruitment
- Now visit the ‘Latest News’ section and look for the ‘ Clerk, Jr & Sr Accountant an Assistant Manager Admit Card’ link.
- Click on the link and select the name of the post from the dropdown and enter the details of the applicant.
- After that, you will get the HARCO Bank Admit Card in PDF format and you just need to print it on A4 paper.
- Carry a photocopy of the document to the examination venue and appear for the test on time.
HARCO Bank Admit Card 2021 – FAQ
The admit card will be released 10-15 days before the examination date
As there is no confirmation from the authority about the examination dates. We will publish an update here on this page as soon as the board releases any update on this matter.
Candidates will need their application id and password to download the admit card from the official website. Phone numbers can be used to reset the password if you have forgotten it.
- OSCB Banking Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 – Assistant Manager Exam Date
- WEBCSC Admit Card 2021 – Bank Assistant, Clerk, Staff Officer Cadre Exam Date
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Result 2021 – Gujarat Clerk Office Assistant Merit List
- GSSSB Clerk Result 2020 Check Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cut Off / Merit List
- RVUNL Junior Accountant Admit Card 2021 – Check Junior Accountant Exam Date
- RVUNL Admit Card 2021 – Junior Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer Exam Date
- PNB Bank Sweeper Recruitment 2021 Apply Now for 58 Safaiwala Posts in Punjab National Bank
- RVUNL Assistant Personnel Officer Admit Card 2021 – Check Assistant Personnel Officer Exam Date
- Haryana Police Admit Card 2021 – Check HSSC Constable Exam Date
- ARO Hamirpur ARMY Rally 2021 – Indian Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card, Written Exam Date