GSRTC Conductor Call Letter will be released after the declaration of the Gujarat GSRTC Conductor Exam Date along with other essential documents like the GSRTC Conductor Admit Card and Hall Ticket.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) will be organizing a written examination for the post of Conductor in the state. Ap total number of 2389 applicants will be recruited for the vacancy of Conductor. The same department will release the GSRTC Conductor Call letter / Admit Card for the candidates. All candidates are required to bring the OJAS Gujarat Conductor Admit Card to the examination venue.
OJAS Gujarat Conductor Exam Details – This recruitment is organized to end the shortage of conductors in the department and applicants will be selected based on their performance in the common written examination and skill test. All the steps in the examination will be necessary for all the applicants if you fail in any of the phases of the examination then you will not get advancement to the next phase of the examination. So it is time to focus on the preparation for the written examination and pass it with good marks.
GSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2021 – Exam Details
Applicants will be informed by posting an update on the official website by the department about the availability of any document or notice regarding the recruitment. Candidates will be able to retrieve the examination information through their Application ID and password or through their Candidate’s dashboard. If you are unable to collect the required data or forget the password to your application account then you can contact the officials on the mail and ask them to reset your password and give you a new password.
GSRTC Conductor Admit Card 2021 – Important Instructions
As mentioned in the official notification candidate have to carry some important documents to the center of examination along with the GSRTC Conductor Call Letter. They have to bring a Valid Photo Identity Card and 2-3 recent passport size photographs. If you cant bring any of the mentioned documents then the official will not let you sit for the written test.
Please carry Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, or any other Govt Issued Photo ID card along with other documents at the examination center. All Electronic Gadgets, Papers (Other than exam essentials) are not allowed at the examination hall. Be careful while attempting the exam sheet as you will not be provided an extra sheet to mark your answers.
How to download the Gujarat State Transport Conductor Admit Card 2021
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the OJAS Gujarat at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Then you will see a dedicated link to download “Admit Cards” for various examinations
- Just click on the link and enter the exam and candidate details
- On the next page, it will show the desired information
- Now download the document and proceed to takeout a clear and valid printout of it
- If you find any mistake in the document then contact the officials as soon as possible.
- GPSC STI Call Letter 2020 State Tax Inspector Exam Date
- GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 Check Range Forest Officer Exam Date
- PGVCL Call Letter 2021 – Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date, Paper Pattern
- KSRTC Driver Hall Ticket 2021 – Check Driver-cum-Conducter Exam Date
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter 2021 – Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Date, Paper Pattern