The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) will recruit State Tax Inspector through a written examination to be conducted in the state. For the same, it has to release the GPSC STI Call Letter / Admit Card for the applicants. If you have applied for the above-said recruitment and possess all the qualifications required for the post then you can sit for the written examination. By using OJAS GPSC STI Call Letter you will be able to attempt the recruitment test and other phases of the selection process.
The candidates who are looking for the links to download the STI Call Letter can check the links section below to get it as easily as possible from the official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates will be competing for the 243 vacancies in the State Tax Department. An announcement for the examination was made in December 2019 but due to some unavoidable reasons, it will be conducted now very soon.
Also Check – GPSC RFO Call Letter
OJAS GPSC STI Admit Card & Exam Date
Recruiter / Exam Authority
Gujarat Public Service Commission
State Tax Inspector
Number of Vacancies
to be announced
STI Admit Card
7 days before exam
Syllabus and Paper Pattern for Prelims and Mains exam
Candidates will have to appear for the phases of the examination/selection process of the State Tax Inspector, Gujarat. Those who will qualify for the preliminary exam will be called for the mains examination by the commission.
Prelims: In the first candidates will be called for an objective type paper which will have multiple choice type questions of 200 marks. The preliminary exam will be of 120 minutes and candidates have to solve all the questions during this duration.
Mains: The mains examination will be of subjective nature and candidates have to write answers for all the questions. It will not have options for the questions and mains examination will have 4 different paper of subjects and each will be 100 marks. Candidates will get 180 minutes to solve all the questions in each subject.
|Gujarati Language||100||3 Hours|
|English Language||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies I||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies II||100||3 Hours|
Steps to download the Gujarat STI Call Letter / Admit Card 2020
- Visit the website of OJAS or GPSC at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now go to the Notification section
- here select the “GPSC STI Call Letter” link
- then enter the details fo the candidate
- After that click on the download button
- and takeout a clear printout of it and carry it to the center of examination.
- GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 Check Range Forest Officer Exam Date
- GSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2021 – Check OJAS Gujarat Conductor Exam Date
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter 2021 – Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Date, Paper Pattern
- MP SSE Admit Card 2021 – Download MPPSC State Service Exam Admit Card
- OSCB Banking Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 – Assistant Manager Exam Date