GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 / Gujarat Range Forest Officer (રેન્જ ફોરેસ્ટ ઓફિસર) Exam Date will be declared very soon by the Gujarat Public Service Commission and applicants will be able to get their admit card by using their application credentials created while applying online.
All the applicants who want to appear for the RFO Examination will have to carry this document to the examination hall without these required documents you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and thus you will not be able to attend the exam. So it is now compulsory to bring the GPSC RFO Admit Card for the written test conduction center.
The Range Forest Officer (RFO) Gujarat Exam Date is 20 June 2021 and to download the RFO Call Letter Click here.
The Written Examination will be conducted on
04 April 2021 18 April 2021 and candidates will be able to download their GPSC RFO Call Letter from the website of the board very soon. A direct link will be updated below to download the document.
ગુજરાત જાહેર સેવા આયોગે રાજ્યમાં રેન્જ ફોરેસ્ટ અધિકારી માટે ભરતીની ઘોષણા કરી છે. મોટી સંખ્યામાં અરજદારોએ અરજી કરી હતી અને હવે તેઓ જીપીએસસી આરએફઓ કૉલ લેટર 2021 ના પ્રકાશનની રાહમાં છે | હમણાં સુધી, કમિશને કોલ લેટર માટે પરીક્ષાની તારીખ અને પ્રકાશન તારીખની વિગતો સુધારી નથી |
GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 – Exam Date, Admit Card Release Date
The GPSC announced vacancies for the Range Forest Officer in the month of November last year. All the applicants who had a minimum Bachelor Degree applied for the recruitment. Now they are waiting for the release of the GPSC RFO Call Letter by the commission. The admit card will be available for the candidate on https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ where applicants just need to submit their
|GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 – Important Details|
|Exam Organised by||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||RFO Recruitment 2021|
|Job Name||Range Forest Officer|
|Exam Date||04 April 2021|
|Call Letter Release Date||a week before the exam date|
|Notification||Advt No 25/2020-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Who is Range Forest Officer (RFO)
An RFO is a Tehsildar or Deputy Superintendent of Police Level officer who is responsible for the discipline, conduct, and work of his designated range or area. RFO is also responsible for the collection of Forest Revenue, Protection of his/her Forest Range from timber smugglers, and management of the Forest Produces.
All selected candidates are first sent to a Forest Officer Training Academy for 18 months. After successful completion of the training trainees then sent to their respective forest ranges to serve for the State Forest Department or National Forest Department and they get remuneration equivalent to a Gazetted Officer.
GPSC RFO Selection Process
All the examinees who have submitted a valid application within the time of the online application will be called for the Selection Process. The steps mentioned in the selection process are compulsory for all the applicants and exam attendants will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in these exams.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Questions)
- Main Exam (Subjective Questions)
- Physical Test/ Medical Test
- Document Verification & Viva- Voce
The Preliminary examination will be of 400 marks, it will consist of two papers of 200 marks each. Candidates will get 3 hours to solve each paper.
|Paper 1- General Studies||200 Marks|
|Paper 2- General Studies||200 Marks|
Where to Download the GPSC RFO Admit Card 2021
- First of all, you will need a device with a stable internet connection
- Now open an internet browser and enter the website URL of OJAS Gujarat i.e. https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Now there you will see a tab on the homepage special for Admit Card
- Go to the Admit Cards Page and search for RFO Call Letter
- On the RFO page candidate have to enter his basic details like name, father name, application id, and date of birth
- After submitting this information website will ask you to download the document
- Just download the call letter and then takeout a clear printout and take it with you to the examination center.
- GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 – Gujarat Medical Officer Call Letter | Exam Date
- GPSC STI Call Letter 2021 State Tax Inspector Exam Date
- HPPSC RFO Admit Card 2021 – Himachal Range Forest Officer Prelims Exam Date
- GSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2021 – Check OJAS Gujarat Conductor Exam Date
- PGVCL Call Letter 2021 – Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date, Paper Pattern
- DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 – Check Staff Nurse Exam Date, Call Letter
- Gujarat Postal Circle Result 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List
- GSSSB AAE Result 2021 – OJAS Gujarat AAE Merit List, Cut off Marks
- GSSSB Clerk Result 2020 Check Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Cut Off / Merit List
- GSRTC Conductor Result 2021 – Check Final OMR Merit List