GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card / Call Letter 2021 will be released one week before the date of the written test by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) at its official website. Candidates will be able to download their Gujarat Medical Officer Call Letter for the recruitment of 1000 vacancies in the department. The commission will organize the written test in the upcoming days and thus the all the examination documents will be released after the GPSC Medical Officer Exam Date declaration.
GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
The candidates can start downloading the OJAS Gujarat GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card as soon as it is released by the department on its web portal. Candidates will need their online application ID and password to download the admit card. Also, they will need an inkjet printer to produce a copy of the downloaded admit card. If possible please takeout a clear and valid copy of the GPSC MO Admit Card before the date of examination.
Steps to download the GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
So you are the one who is looking for the steps to download the GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card, here we will guide you on how to get it easily and without any problem from the official website. Please check all your details before submitting any detail on the official website. If you will proceed with the wrong information then you will not be able to download the document.
- Go to the website of GPSC at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now in the “Latest News” section, you will find a link to the GPSC Medical Officer Call Letter.
- Click on the link and on the next website will ask you to enter the details of the applicant.
- Submit details and proceed to download the document on your device.
- After downloading takeout a printout of the admit card to carry it to the examination center.
Important details about the GPSC MO Admit Card 2021
Before going to appear for the written examinations candidates must be aware of the use of the Medical Officer Admit Card in the examination. Candidates can use it as a gate pass to get entry to the center of the test, also this will be the communication identity of a candidate for the selection committee. If you are submitting an application in the commission after the written test then please include your admit card details in the application.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission Medical Officer Admit Card also contains the other details of the candidate and examination. It has the Name & Photograph of the Applicants, Name & Address of the Exam Center, Date & Time of the Examination, Instruction of the Examination at the back of the admit card.
|Official Website||Download GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 – Click here|
- (New Exam Date) GPSC RFO Call Letter 2021 Range Forest Officer Admit Card
- GPSC STI Call Letter 2021 State Tax Inspector Exam Date
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Call Letter 2021 – Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Date, Paper Pattern
- GSRTC Conductor Call Letter 2021 – Check OJAS Gujarat Conductor Exam Date
- DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 – Check Staff Nurse Exam Date, Call Letter