DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card / Gujarat Staff Nurse Exam Date – In the official notification it is clearly mentioned that the department will first notify candidates about the exam date then it will publish the admit cards one week before the exam date.
Gujarat Health and Family Welfare (DHFW) recently released a notification for the post of Staff Nurse. The DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card and the Exam Date will be released soon. Many eligible people filled the exam form and now waiting for their turn to attend the written examination.
About the DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Exam – DHFW Gujarat issued a notification of 1466 vacancies for staff nurses in the State Health Department. The vacancies will be filled through a competitive exam organized by the commission to select suitable candidates.
Steps to download DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021:-
- First of all, visit the DHFW Gujarat official website.
- Then click on the link “DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card”
- After that fill in all the required details like registration number, DOB, etc.
- After following the above process the admit will appear on your device screen.
- Now you can take a print out or you can download the pdf and save it for future use.
- It is advisable that you should download the admit card well in advance.
- Check your all details on the admit card. If there is any mistake then inform the exam authority immediately.
Along with the printed admit card, every candidate should carry the one identity card as given below –
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License.
- There will be 2 question papers in the exam.
- Papers will be of 200 marks total. There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer given.
- All the questions in the paper will be objective multiple-choice questions.
Special Instruction for DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card:-
You should reach the examination hall with admit card well before time. Remember to carry the entire necessary document with you to the examination hall.
Don’t use any unfair means which are restricted in the examination hall.
Important information for the DHFW Gujarat Staff Nurse Admit Card
|Notification Released By||Department of Health and Family Welfare, Gujarat|
|Name & Number of Posts||Staff Nurse, 1466|
|Admit card Release Date||Updated Soon|