DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result will be declared soon. Recently, Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd released the normalization process for the Vidhyut sahayak recruitment. So we expect the result any time. The officials of the DGVCL said that they would release the result in February 2021. Applicants will get to know their DGVCL Merit List & Cutoff of the examination on the official website of the department.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Overview – Last year DGVCL released the notification for the post of Vidhyut Sahayak. The seats were 482. The exam for the said recruitment was conducted in December 2020 and January 2021. Now it is in the process to declare the result of the Junior Assistant vacancies.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Number Of Posts||482|
|Result Date||February 2021|
Selection Process DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak
DGVCL will select the candidate based on a written exam followed by the interview. In the written exam, the qualified candidates will be summoned for the next round. After qualifying in the interview the all selected candidates will be called for document verification. On the given date and time, every chosen candidate has to appear with their original documents. After verifying the documents, DGVCL will post the candidate accordingly. Candidates should not use fake documents to get the job. As it is illegal, and you may be prosecuted for this.
Process to download DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result
- You can see the result on our website as it gets declared, or you can download the result from the official website of DGVCL by following these simple steps:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the DGVCL at- www.dgvcl.com.
- Look for the latest update section and find the DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result link.
- After this, click on the link. A separate PDF file will open. In this PDF file, you can find your result.
Rules in Case of Tie in DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result
- If any two candidates having equal marks after their final exam, then the candidate having higher marks in the interview will get a higher rank.
- If the candidates have equal marks in an interview, then the candidate with a higher educational qualification is preferred.
- If the educational qualification is also the same, then marks obtained in that exam will be ranked higher.