The Tripura LDC Admit Card/Call Letter, DESMP Tripura LDC Exam Date, JRBT Tripura LDC Admit Card can be checked here in detail. We will publish all possible updates on the DESMP LDC Admit Card and Exam Date on this page. Follow us for more updates.
The Directorate Employment Service and Manpower Planning (DESMP)and Joint Recruitment Board (JRBT) released a notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (Group C). Total vacancies for this is 1500. The last date for filling the exam application form is 30.01.2021. So the job-seeker who wants to apply for this post can fill the form before 30.01.2021.
All the candidates who want to appear for the written test must have submitted a valid online application form. They also have to download the Tripura LDC Admit Card from the website of the department. The examination will be conducted on 25 April and candidates can download the various group c posts admit card from the links given at the bottom of this article.
DESMP JRBT Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021
The exam will be conducted in two written papers followed by an interview. Both the question papers will be of Multiple Choice Questions. Then the applicant will be called for the interview separately. The interview will have a general discussion about the personal qualities of the candidate.
- Paper-I will have questions from the English subject. The paper will be of a total of 70 marks.
- Paper-2 will have the question from the General Knowledge and Current Affairs. This paper is of 100 marks.
The pay structure for the DESMP Tripura LDC
|The Pre-decided scale of pay||Revised Pay Scale|
|PB-2 PB Scale Rs. 5700-24000/- Grade Pay Rs. 2200/-||Level-7 of Tripura State Pay Matrix,2018|
DESMP Tripura LDC – Selection Procedure
The final merit list will be made based on marks obtained in both the written exam and interview. If any student does not appear in the written test he/she will not be called for the interview.
After the final selection, all the candidates will be called for the typing test. The typing test shall be qualifying in nature and contains no marks.
After that, all the finalist candidates called for the document verification. The candidate will not get the job if he is absent in document verification.
Instructions to download the DESMP Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021
- In starting visit the official website of Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura at www.employment.tripura.gov.in
- Here click on the JRBT link and log in through your registration number and password.
- Then select the recruitment for which you had filled the application form.
- After that admit card will be shown to you on the screen.
- Check correctness of all the details on the admit like – name, father`s name, center details, etc.
|Name of Posts (Group C)||Admit Card Link|
|Agri. Assistant (Except TAFS Grade-III)||Click here|
|Agri. Assistant (TAFS Grade-III)||Click here|
|Junior Operator (Pump)||Click here|
|Junior Multi-Tasking Operator (Un-common)||Click here|
You have to carry one of your photo identity cards along with your hall ticket to the examination center.
- NHM Tripura CHO Result 2021 Community Health Officer Merit List | Cut Off Marks
- Tripura University Result 2021 (OUT) Check B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc Results
- CCRAS LDC Result 2021 – Check UDC Group C Merit List, Cut Off Marks
- CSEB Kerala LDC Admit Card 2021 – Lower Division Cerk Hall Ticket
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2021 – ssc.nic.in 10+2 Exam Hall Ticket | Exam Date | Paper Pattern
- CCRAS Answer Key 2021 – LDC UDC Exam Solved Question Paper
- GHC LDA Admit Card 2021 – Check Typist/LDA Exam Date