CSEB Kerala LDC Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2021 – All the candidates who have submitted online application forms on or before 15 December 2020. A written examination will be carried out at various examination centers across the state. Applicants will get their CSEB Kerala LDC Hall Ticket 2021 ten to fifteen days before the date of commencement of the written test.
The CSEB Kerala LDC Clerk written examination will be conducted under the governance of the Co-Operative Service Examination Board and it will be conducted in the month of January 2021 (tentatively). Applicants will get their CSEB Kerala Admit Card 2021 on their device screen through the board website by using Application ID and Password.
CSEB Kerala LDC Admit Card 2021
The department announced the engagement of 380 LDC Clerks through a written examination followed by an Interview. Candidates who qualify for both examinations will be selected as Lower Division Clerk in the CSEB Kerala. The CSEB Kerala Admit Card will be released for those candidates who have submitted an error less application form through online mode only.
|Exam Name||CSEB LDC Clerk Written Examination|
|Exam Date||Jan-Feb 2021|
|Notification Release Date||Nov 3, 2020|
|First Date Fill Online Applications||Nov 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||Dec 15, 2020|
Kerala LDC Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Selection Process
The applicants who are going to be a part of it must have knowledge about the working and modus operandi of the examination. The examination will take place in two stages:
- Written Examination – The applicants will be subjected to a two hour written examination full of multiple choice type questions. Applicants have to solve as much as they can to appear in the final merit list of the examination.
- Interview – In the interview, the personal aptitude and social behavior of the applicant are examined by the interview panel. Candidates will be called to show their documents at the time of the Interview.
Steps to download CSEB Kerala LDC Admit Card 2021
- Step 1: Go to the official website of CSEB Kerala at csebkerala.org
- Step 2: Now head to the Admit Card Section on the “Homepage” of the website
- Step 3: Then Select the Lower Division Clerk Admit Card from the given links
- Step 4: After that login with the details of the candidate i.e. application ID and password (DOB)
- Step 5: Download the CSEB Kerala Lower Division Clerk 2020 Admit Card.
- Step 6: Now takeout a clear and valid print-out of the admit card to bring it to the center of the examination.
|Official Website – Click here|
|Download CSEB Kerala LDC Admit Card 2020-2021 – Click Here|
- DESMP Tripura LDC Admit Card 2021 – JRBT Lower Devision Clerk Exam Date
- OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Mains Exam Date Hall Ticket
- OFDC FDC LDA Admit Card 2021 – Check www.odishafdc.com Exam Schedule
- WEBCSC Admit Card 2021 – Bank Assistant, Clerk, Staff Officer Cadre Exam Date
- KSRTC Driver Hall Ticket 2021 – Check Driver-cum-Conducter Exam Date