The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar has notified of the vacancies of 2382 Fireman in the state. For the same, it will conduct a written test and it will provide CSBC Fireman Admit Card and Bihar Police Fireman Exam Date. All the applicants who will apply online for the Fireman recruitment will be able to download the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card from the official website of the department.
The candidates who are 12th pass or equivalent are eligible to apply for the recruitment and they have to submit their online application forms before March 25, 2021. After the completion of the application procedure, the board will release the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card & Exam Date schedule. Thus candidates will get their CSBC Bihar Fireman Admit Card as per the schedule drafted by the board. Candidates will get their documents on the official website of the board at www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
CSBC Fireman Admit Card 2021 – Details
The applicants who have submitted their online applications on the website of the board will be ge their Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card in the form of a PDF document which they can save on their device or also they can use it to print on an A4 size paper. Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the premises of the examination center.
This examination will be organized by the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar where it will organise a written examination to select the 2380 candidates for the vacancy of Fireman in the State Police Department. The board will release the csbc fireman admit card 10-15 days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates can visit the official web portal of the board to download the admit card.
CSBC Bihar 2021 – Fireman Exam Pattern
- The candidates will have to face a 100 marks Multiple Choice Questions Type test which will have 100 questions carry equal 01 marks for each right answer.
- There will negative marks in the examination, 0.20 marks will be deducted from the score if any candidate marks a wrong answer to any question.
- All the questions in the question paper will be of 12th Standard.
- Candidates will get 02 hours to solve the examination paper.
- After the written test candidates will have to appear for a 100 marks physical efficiency test.
- Candidates have to score at least 30% marks in the written examination to be a part of the physical exam.
- The written examination is a qualifying test for the physical test, the final merit list of the examination will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the physical efficiency test.
How to download the CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card 2021
The candidates who want to download the admit card from the website of the department, can follow the below-mentioned steps and get it as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. Candidates will need their application details, internet connection, a device such as a desktop, and a printer to download the admit card.
- Open the URL of the CSBC website to check the Availability of the Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card.
- On the website of the board, you will see a section called ‘Latest News’, here in this section all the new stuff is posted.
- Check if a link saying CSBC Fireman Admit Card is mentioned in the list or not.
- If it is there then click on the link and move to the next page where you need to enter the details of the candidate.
- After submitting details it will take you to a new page where it will show you the document associated with the details you have submitted to the website.
- Check the document for any mistake, if the document is fine then move to print it and carry it to the center of examination.
- Also, don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comments section below.
|Official Website||Download CSBC Fireman Admit Card – Check here|