Chhattisgarh Ration is issued by the Directorate of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Protection Department, Government of Chhattisgarh. You can download the application form available on the official website of the department. Getting a ration card is an all-time tough job. Need measures have been taken by the department to smoothen the process.
What is a Chhattisgarh Ration Card & its Use
Ration Card is a legal document as per the National Food Security Act. Every state’s food department issues ration cards. A person having a ration card can get food grains and other supplies at a subsidized rate.
This subsidized food delivery system is known as the Targeted Public Distribution System, and the shop where this subsidized food is available is known as Public Distribution Shops.
Types of Ration Card
- There are various types of Ration Cards which the Chhattisgarh State government provides –
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card.
- Disabled Person Ration Card
- APL Ration Card
- Annapurna Ration Card
- Destitute Ration Card
- Priority Household
Criteria to have Chhattisgarh Ration Card
The state government decides some essential criteria to have a ration card. If you want to apply for a ration card, then you should full fill in all essential criteria –
- The applicant should be a resident of the Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant and another person of the family should not own another ration card.
- A ration card seeker should not be a taxpayer.
- The applicant should not possess irrigated land more than four hectares and non-irrigated land not more than eight hectares.
- He is not an eligible person to get a house in the government’s affordable housing scheme.
How to Apply Online for Chhattisgarh Ration Card
The applicant should follow this simple procedure to apply for a ration card online –
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the food department of Chhattisgarh State – www.khadya.cg.nic.in.
- Go to the announcement section and look for the “Ration Card Avedan” link.
- When you click on that, the application form will open in a new window. Take a printout of this form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and attach your all documents.
- Submit the filled document to your Gram Panchayat or Local Body office.
- The competent authority verifies the form. If everything is okay, then your ration card will be available within 15-20 days.
Ration Card Application form Status
You can check your application status by physically going to Gram Panchayat or Local Body Office.
CG Ration Card Beneficiary List
You can check the ration card beneficiary list District-wise on the Food Department’s official website in the public partnership tab – www.khadya.cg.nic.in.