The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Guwahati, Assam is has notified for the 1283 post of Constables (Communication/ Messenger /Carpenter /UB) In APRO And Sub-Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers In Fire & Emergency Services. A written examination and other defense recruitment procedures will be followed by the department. For the same purpose, SLRPB Assam Constable Admit Card will be released by the department.
Candidates will receive the Assam Police Constable Admit Card 10-15 days before the date of examination. Applicants need to keep patience until the commission declares the schedule for the recruitment and after that, it will define the date to download the SLPRB Assam Constable Admit Card 2020 from the official website.
|Exam Organisation||SLPRB, Home Department of Govt of Assam|
|Posts Name & Vacancies||Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO):|
Fire & Emergency Services (F&ES):
|Exam Date||Not Announced Yet|
SLRPB Assam Constable Admit Card 2020
As we know that the SLPRB is responsible for the conduction of COntable or Police examinations in the state. It keeps notifying applicants for the new openings in the department on its official website. Candidates who have applied for the Constable examination will also be notified at the time of Admit Card release time.
If you need any help regarding the Assam Constable Admit Card then you can contact your area nodal officer and also contact the persons list given on the website of SLPRB. Postulantes will need to have their applicant id and password or dob to download it from the website of the department.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Important Details
This document is essential to sit for the written examination and candidates have to produce at the time of entering the examination center. After showing it candidate will get his/her pass to the center. More than that it has details of examination, candidate and exam center.
It has details such as Name of Applicants, Exam center name & Adress, Date & Time of Exam, Signature & Photograph of the candidate and some examination instructions at the backside of the document. Besides these details, it has become important for all candidates to carry a photograph and ID proof along with the Assam Police Admit Card.
As proof of identity applicants may carry Passport, PAN, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc. If you fail to show a valid ID card along with your date of birth printed on it then you will not be allowed to enter the center of examination.
Steps to download the Assam Police SLPRB Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of SLPRB at https://www.slprbassam.in/
- Now check the notification section for the Admit Card link
- Click on the link and proceed to enter the details of the Applicant
- After logging in to the account dashboard, you will see the link to download the SLPRB Assam Admit Card.
- Then proceed to download and takeout a clear printout of it
- Carry this document to the center of examination and also check for any mistake.
Download Assam SLPRB Admit Card 2020 – Click here
- SLPRB Assam Home Guard Admit Card 2021 Check Home Guard Exam Date @ slprbassam.in
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2021 – Download CSBC Constable Call Letter
- HP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Check Himachal Pradesh Constable Exam Date
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Raj Police Exam Date
- MP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Check MPPEB GD Constable Exam Date