APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021 for LDC, DEO, JSA will be released after the declaration of the Arunachal Pradesh CHSL Exam Date and selection procedure. Candidates will be able to log in to their accounts on the official website at apssb.nic.in to get the APSSB 10+2 CHSL Admit Card 2021.
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission(APSSB) has announced the examination schedule for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator(DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Computer Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr) on 05th September 2021. Candidates are now searching for the availability of the APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021. The applicants will get the document 10 days prior to the examination commencement date. There will be no dispatch of the document through offline mode. Candidates have to download it from the official website of the board.
APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021
As per the official examination notification released by the APSSB, the applicants are required to bring the Arunachal Pradesh CHSL Admit Card along with other documents to the examination hall. There will be no passage for the candidates who will not carry the APSSB 10+2 Admit Card 2021 along with other documents such as Identity Card, Passport Size Photographs, etc. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written examination and skill test. There will be no other option for candidates to get selected in the above-said vacancies.
|Board Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission(APSSB)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator(DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), Computer Operator, Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr)|
|Total Number of Posts||182|
|Exam Date||05 September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Coming Soon|
|Website to download admit card||apssb.nic.in|
The candidates must have information about the question paper of the Arunachal Pradesh Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2021. There will be 3 sections in the question paper and each section will have 50 questions. The weightage of each question will be 2 thus the total marks in the examination will be 300. Candidates will get a time duration of 03 hours or 180 minutes to solve the question paper. The board has decided to not deduct marks on the wrong answers thus there will be no negative marking in the examination.
Steps to download the APSSB CHSL Admit Card 2021
- First of all, candidates will need the link to the official website of APSSB which is apssb.nic.in. Enter this URL in your web browser’s search bar and press enter
- Then homepage of the website will open in from of you, navigate to the “Admit Card” section of the website
- After that, you need to select the APSSB CHSL Admit Card, and then it will ask the information about the candidate who admits the card you want to download.
- Provide the details such as name, application id, password, date of birth, etc, and press submit button.
- By doing this procedure the document will appear on your device screen and click on the Save button
- Candidates are advised to take out a clear printout of the Arunachal Pradesh CHSL Admit Card for LDC, DEO, JSA, etc, and carry it to the examination center.
|Official Website||Click here|
|APSSB CHSL Admit Card||Click here|